I wish AnyTXT software can add this feature: export all the paragraphs containin

Overview Forums Discussions I wish AnyTXT software can add this feature: export all the paragraphs containin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yuga

I wish AnyTXT software can add this feature: export all the paragraphs containing search keywords, so that you can avoid copying and saving search results one by one. I am willing to pay for this feature. I hope the developers can develop this feature as soon as possible.

#580 Reply
    yuga

Supplementary notes:

What is the number of paragraphs containing keywords?

The word count of this paragraph is determined by the word count of the paragraphs containing keywords within the different eBook documents.

It is desirable to support exporting search results containing keywords to multiple documents together, and to the same newly created document.

#586 Reply
    Ladislav Kubica

I wish AnyTXT software can add this feature: searcher Thunderbird Email

#606 Reply
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi Ladislav
    We will try to add this feature. If you like Anytxt, please let more people know about it.
    thank you.

#607 Reply
    admin
    Keymaster

Hello, Yuga.
    We are considering adding the feature you mentioned, but it is a complicated feature. We are short of manpower and funds, so it may take some time.
    If you like Anytxt, please let more people know about it.
    Thank you.

#611 Reply
    yuga

A more accurate expression would be.
    It is advisable to support exporting search results containing keywords together into a newly created document, such as a common txt format document.

#612 Reply
    yuga

I’m very glad that Keymaster you took my advice, I know it’s not easy to make a great software that makes users happy, I will recommend AnyTXT to people around me and let them know that AnyTXT is an awesome software.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #612 in I wish AnyTXT software can add this feature: export all the paragraphs containin
Your information: