Some Suggestion: Easy to quit Anytxt, Start with windows, Custom hotkey

Overview Forums Discussions Some Suggestion: Easy to quit Anytxt, Start with windows, Custom hotkey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    zhulaojianke

In this version 1.2.442, Anytxt can minimize to the system tray when close the search window, and I must choose “quit” from the file menu or right click the tray icon and click the “quit” to quit it! It is a little too complicated.

I suggest to give user an option to set this quit function.

And since the Anytxt could minimize to the system tray, I suggest to give user an option to let it start with windows.

And, the hotkey “win + W” is conflicted to another hotkey on my computer. Hope to give user an option to custom this hotkey.

Thank you.

#1261 Reply
    admin
    Keymaster

This feature has been supported since version 1.2.469, you can turn on/off it now.

#1268 Reply
    zhulaojianke

Because the new version doesn’t yet have the option to boot with Windows, it’s not clear how well this feature will work after a reboot. If AnyTXT could starts with Windows, I’d suggest you to add a “run in the background” option to keep the indexes up to date.

#1271 Reply
    zhulaojianke

I set anytxt to boot with windows start by modifying the registry, and then found that the effect was not very ideal.

I have check the “system tray” option, and when AnyTXT restart with windows, it will still pop up the GUI and still need to start the index service manually. It seems need 3 option:

(1) Start With Windows;

(2) Startup minimization;

(3) Auto start Service.

#1272 Reply
    zhulaojianke

The No.(3) option also can use “Run in Background”, the effect should be the same as “Auto start Service”.

#1309 Reply
    极客

大哥,你的这个服务被禁用了,你要设置一下,设置成这种状态。默认也是自动启动的,你是不是用360优化了

#1315 Reply
    zhulaojianke

Where did you open this window? Why can’t I see it?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #1315 in Some Suggestion: Easy to quit Anytxt, Start with windows, Custom hotkey
Your information: