AnyTXT Searcher is a free powerful local document & text search application, just like a local disk Google search engine, and much faster than Windows search, It is your ideal desktop file content full-text search engine.
AnyTXT Searcher has a powerful document parsing engine built-in, which extracts the text of commonly used documents without installing any other software, and combines the built-in high-speed indexing system to store the metadata of the text. You can quickly find any words that exist on your computer with AnyTXT Searcher. It works perfectly on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, etc.
Your time is too valuable to be wasted on inefficient and ineffective searches-use Anytxt for fast and effective full-text file and document search. Free professional desktop search solutions can find all important information for you in record time. No matter where it is stored, Anytxt can instantly find every file, every document, and every code.
Anytxt is a rising star among free desktop full-text search tools. Get started for Free!
- Plain Text Format (txt, cpp, html, etc.)
- Microsoft Outlook (eml) (beta)
- Microsoft Word (doc, docx)
- Microsoft Excel (xls, xlsx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (ppt, pptx)
- Portable Document Format (pdf)
- Microsoft OneNote (one)
- eBook Formats (mobi, epub, etc.)
- Microsoft Compiled HTML Help (chm)
- WPS Word Format (wps)
- WPS Excel Format (et)
- WPS PowerPoint Format (dps)
- More Document Types are coming
- Microsoft Office (doc, xls, ppt) Full-Text Index Supported
- Microsoft OneNote (one) Full-Text Index Supported
- Microsoft Office 2007 (docx, xlsx, pptx, docm, xlsm, docm) Full Text Index Supported
- eBook (mobi, epub, chm, fb2) Full-Text Index Supported
- WPS Office (wps, et, dps) Full-Text Index Supported
- Multi-language(include Chinese, Japanese, Korean) Document Full-Text Index Supported
- Fast Full-Text Search, almost in 1 second
- Real-time Sync Full-Text Index
- SSD Optimization
- Multilingual User Interface
- AES256 Encryption
- Fast Full-Text Index
- Keyword View